Why we like it :
- The bathtub is huge , spacious and in a triangular shape and I like this design rather than the long boring type.
- As I'm staying in the water chalet, they don't come with a small mini pool attached to the room. However on the floor of my room, a small part of the flooring was transparent where you can actually view the sea beneath.
- There is this spatial open air standing shower as well.
- The sophisticated zen inspired decor provides a perfect environment for couples retreat.
- The tv is the modern slim type, facing the bed but it could be hidden by pulling the wooden doors out from the side of the cabinet.
- The little balcony comes with 2 reclining chairs. I was able to do some reading there with the cool breeze billowing.
- There are many activities you can join in Legend such as bicycle riding, archery, KMX , ping pong, snake ladder (not the board games type) etc. However they don't come free. You gotta pay for the activities.
- The Sompoton spa located in the 2nd floor is a fantastic option if you are willing to splurge for a relaxing massage/spa in a very comfortable ambience.
- A few seafood restaurants are located just a stone's throw away from this hotel.
Why we don't like it :
- The pool is a tad too small for me. Finally there is a chance for me to swim laps after laps but I couldn't achieve that with the size of this pool.
- Those who book with water chalet are not allow to use the pool in the water homes which is way bigger and with better design.
- The breakfast is a bit of a disappointment. They didn't have many choice for one to choose and they didn't taste that spectacular either, at least not to me.