Saturday, October 22, 2011

Vegetarian Fried Noodle


They were telling me that if you continuously abstain from meat, after a certain period, you'll lose all your cravings for meat. On the contrary, I find my cravings fuelling up with each passing day. For those days that I had to break my vegan out of no choice, I made sure I ate my fill of meat. But each breaking of my vegan fast means I need to replace it back. If nothing unforseen takes place, my vegan day will end on 25 Nov. Gosh!! I can't wait!

This again is another noodle dish. Umm... yea.. I'm a noodle person. Seriously... I can't remember what sauce I used to fry this noodle. It must be a mixture of chili powder, sweet dark sauce, vegetarian oyster sauce, mushroom powder, a little chilli sauce, some water, soy sauce and dark soy sauce. I know.. I know.. sounds like 'rojak' but believe me,  it's more than edible. It was not that flavorful at first so I thought I might add in a little chili sauce to make it taste slightly like mee goreng. It's nothing to brag about but it's the best I can do with yet another meatless dish. Hubby gave me a tiny thumb up for support :)


1 comment:

Fern @ To Food With Love said...

Looks delicious couz! Love it with the beancurd!