Monday, June 7, 2010

Penne in Olive oil with Mushroom, Zucchini and red Peppercorn


This is my first attempt and a creation of my own based on the dish I ordered from the restaurant New York New York located in 1 Utama Shopping Complex. It may seem rather bland to some but for me, I kinda savor the original mushroom taste saute with heaps of garlic in olive oil. I just love the mushroom smell wafting through the kitchen but it was briefly replaced with the stinking smell of excrement came from my backlane. Anyway, that was the dinner for tonight. I wish I didn't have to throw another packet of my portobello mushroom, otherwise I'm sure it will be even tastier. Peppercorn didn't exactly go well in this dish because the original dish I ate contained eggplant instead. Since I failed to get any eggplant, I thought red peppercorn will be a nice replacement as it adds to the color. I'm now musing what to cook for my next meal.

No comments: