Monday, August 16, 2010

Steamed Silky Tofu with Crispy Dried Shrimp


Here's another easy dish done in just 5 mins using my recently purchased i-chef steamer pot. I just need to fry some dried shrimps over slow fire, dish it out and set aside. For the gravy part, I could just pour some soy sauce over the tofu but this time, I've decided against it. Instead, I pour a teaspoon of oyster sauce mixed with abalone sauce, add a little hot water and a little soy sauce and stir it. After the tofu is done, gravy was poured on top, then top it up with the dried shrimps, fried shallots + oil, corriander and spring onion (which I didn't have in my fridge) and.. it's done. See...it's even simpler than your ABC soup.

1 comment:

h said...

First I want to congratulate you for this amazing blog!
We Are Pleased To Announce The Launch Of Mobile Movies in 3gp format, About Dubai, Bollywood Actor news Update And Many More.

To start just go tohttp://3gpfreedownloads.blogspot.com/
We hope you like it. Please send us any feedback and help us improve the sites further.