Sunday, January 30, 2011

Fried Vermicelli with canned Stewed Pork Chops


I was left dwelling on what to have for my dinner on a Sunday night as hubby had to attend his company annual dinner. We have been slogging since 11+am on spring cleaning, mending, repairing and rearranging stuffs for the forthcoming chinese new year. I didn't have much energy left in me but I didn't know what to buy for my dinner either. In the end, I found a can of stewed pork chops and settled my dinner with it by frying it with vermicelli. It was simple enough because all it needed was some chopped garlic which I had it in my fridge and some greens to go with it.


Here's a picture of the brand I bought. Normally I will fry it along with another can of stewed pork legs but I guess the chops will do just for now.

No comments: