Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Welcoming 2011

I can't believe another year is gone. Just wanna wish everyone here a very Happy New Year. I hope 2010 had been great year for everyone but if not all, let's just cast away the unpleasant memories and embrace 2011 with open arms. For me 2010 was just like any other year. It was just work , work and more office work but despite the hectic schedule I had, I managed to squeeze in time to do what I enjoy doing most : baking, cooking, lots of reading, lots of tv, blogging , visiting my lovable nieces in Singapore and finally, finding time to go for a few short break with hubby. It seems like an 'in' thing to set a resolution with the start of a new year because almost everyone I know seems to be doing so. For me, I too have an unwavering agenda; an agenda to have something I have yearn to have for a long long time but seems to be beyond my grasp. If you have known me better, I am not one to give up easily without a fight or resistance. In God, I believe. In determination, I believe. In hope, I believe. And lastly, with utmost sincerity, I believe God will bestow. So, don't give up on whatever you hope to have. Do what you wanna do for a long time without further delay. Treasure your loved ones and cherish what you have now. Finally, remember to cherish each and every moment of the time you have. 

Happy New Year, Everyone.

4 comments:

jane said...

Hey, free at home today and reading your blog. All the food u prepared looked soooo nice and i m sure it tasted good too ! I hope my long gone "desire" to bake will come one day and i m going to try all your recipe here!
Happy New Year ! and yes, you are right - never give up to chase our dream! I am sure we can do it :-)
Cheers!

Rachel n Chong said...

Bake the swiss roll first ! Thanks for your praises. Haiya.. all u need is to bake one successful cake and you will wanna bake another one soon. I feel like baking a chiffon cake again.

jane said...

Swiss roll seems difficult....let me try someday !

Rachel n Chong said...

Just do it, Jane!